The Most Important Person In My Life

My Most Influential Person

By: Kieran

The most influential person in my life is my mother. She supports me in almost everything I do, and helps me do it. She also encourages me to be respectful and try new things, and she never babies me, she usually encourages me to do things myself.

The last reason why  my mother is the most influential person in my life is that she raised me to be a good person. She is a very kind and loving parent and is always fair, and made sure that I turned out the same way. That is why my mother was the most influential person in my life.

2 thoughts on “The Most Important Person In My Life

• Posted on October 5, 2015 at 5:15 pm

Awww, Kieran, thanks for writing this! But I never knew you had posted this. You have to let us know when you post something so nice! I’m enjoying reading your blog. I have it bookmarked now and will be checking up on you more often!

Reply
  • Posted on October 6, 2015 at 6:59 pm

Dearest Kieran – Your story really touched my heart. I learned a lot about you and a lot about your Mama. I think she’s a very special, too, very important in my life. You’re very special to me, too. Thanks for sharing about what’s important to your life and in your heart. Love, Nanna

Reply